On December 7, at the Salon Nautique in Paris, La French Tech Brest+ and La French Tech Rennes St Malo are bringing together the top nautical start-ups for a one-of-a-kind series of demonstrations and meetings!
Western France has a lot of coastline, of course, and as a result it is also home to a whole fabric of start-ups specializing in the nautical sector. So La French Tech Brest+ and La French Tech Rennes St Malo will be holding an afternoon of demos, presentations and networking at the Bretagne / Brest Lorient Saint-Malo stand.
A few dozen start-ups and entrepreneurs are shaping the future of sailing through their technical know-how, their innovations and their vision of the seafaring industry for coming decades. Come meet them in Paris on December 7!
The event features two highlights:
- the Best Of Breton sailing start-ups, showcasing innovations in the nautical sector as a whole, with a series of projects pre-selected by a qualified committee.
- The Winch Pitch, on the topic of offshore racing, open to any French or foreign nautical start-up, offering a prize of a year’s experimentation on board a 50-foot racing trimaran.
- 2:00: Best Of Breton nautical start-ups (demos)
- 4:00: final of Winch Pitch 2
- 5:15: Best Of Breton nautical start-ups (presentation of La French Tech’s top three).
- 5:30: networking (with crêpes and cider)
Register for Winch Pitch 2
(open to all French and foreign start-ups)
Register for the Best Of Breton nautical start-ups
(open to all Breton start-ups)
Claire Hardy, Events Manager, La French Tech Rennes St Malo
email@example.com / +33 (0)2 30 30 07 03.